A Typical World-Class Inspection !
By choosing Insight Home Inspections you get access to our World Class Inspection services...
As Certified North Carolina Home Inspectors, we adhere to the highest caliber of home inspection Standards' of Practice.
This means we attempt to inspect all of the following (when accessible):
- Roof, Vents, Flashings, and Trim;
- Gutters and Downspouts;
- Chimney, Skylights and other roof penetrations;
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways, and Railings;
- Eaves, Soffits and Fascia;
- Grading and Drainage;
- Basement, Foundation and Crawlspaces;
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement;
- Heating Systems;
- Cooling Systems;
- Main Water Shut-off Valves:
- Water Heating System;
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets;
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box;
- Main Electrical Panel and Service Amperage;
- Grounding and Bonding;
- Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth;
- Insulation and Ventilation;
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors, and Openers;
- And much more...
You can review the NC Standards of Practice for complete details.
Protect your investment and your family, contact Insight Home Inspections today to schedule your appointment!